SPRAY TAN Services
The Spa on West Main is proud to offer the most effective and natural airbrush tanning spray. Our sunless tanning spray solution is formulated with natural ingredients and antioxidants. Our dedication to customer satisfaction reflects in our product which is made with a proven, scientific formulation. The Spa on West Main sunless tanning spray provides unparalleled performance for all skin types, creating a natural golden tan from start to finish. The solution is safe for even the most sensitive skin types and is paraben-free.
With years of experience in the sunless tanning industry, we pride ourselves in providing a premium tanning spray solution that has been formulated with all-natural ingredients and eco-friendly solutions. We offer a healthy alternative to mainstream airbrush tanning spray … with better results!
Our state-of-the-art sunless tanning spray leaves your skin healthier than before. Stop risking the health of your skin by exposing it to harsh chemicals and damaging UV rays. Instead, get natural-looking, golden-bronzed skin every time with our eco-friendly sunless tanning solution.
Our Spray Tan Services
Signature Spray Tan $41
Achieve the “Just stepped off the beach” glow. This natural looking tan will give you instant satisfaction.
Bronzed Beauty $50
After just one hour, a deep gorgeous tan will set that only the beach sun give. This selection provides a double spray for a deeper, richer tan. Perfect for a special occasion.
The Top Coat add $25
To achieve maximum results and longevity, reserve an appointment for the following day to add a Top Coat.
*must be reserved at time of original appointment.
Series of Three $105
Purchase Three Signature Spray Tans. Must be used within 60 days.
Important Steps Before & After Your Spray Tan
Exfoliation is KEY! Ninety percent of the time, spray tans are blotchy or uneven. The service is often compromised because of lack of preparation before applying the spray tan solution. To ensure an even tan and even fading, please prepare your skin accordingly by following the recommended steps below.
- Exfoliate forty-eight hours before the spray tan reservation. Hands, wrists, elbows, knees, and feet are key areas not to miss!
- Waxing or shaving should be done the day before a spray tan reservation.
Come with a clean face, free of make-up. Perfume, deodorant and/or body lotion is also discouraged. Anything topical on the skin will compromise the spray tan.
- Wear loose-fitting, dark clothes. The cosmetic bronzer may get on your clothes, but it will wash out without staining.
Post Spray Tan
Please consider the following protocol once the spray tan is applied.
- Do not allow the spray tan to get wet for at least six hours post tanning appointment. By doing so, the longevity of the spray tan will be affected, and the tan may be blotchy or uneven.
- It is best to wait twelve to twenty-four hours before showering and avoid harsh soaps.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer every day to keep the skin hydrated and prolong your tan.