6 MONTHS BEFORE:
SCHEDULE HAIR & MAKEUP
- Book a few trial appointments with one of our designers to see which style fits you best!
- Snap a photo each time to compare results!
- Research and present photos to show your designer. Photos are the best resource!
3 MONTHS BEFORE:
SCHEDULE A FREE SKIN CONSULTATION!
- Our estheticians will be happy to analyze your skin and recommend a personalized skin care regimen as well as other treatments for you to prepare your skin for the big day!
2 MONTHS BEFORE:
SCHEDULE MANICURE AND PEDICURES!
- Enhance and strengthen your nails with a biweekly manicure treatment.
- Start getting routine pedicures to ensure beautiful, soft feet for your special day and honeymoon.
1 MONTH BEFORE:
CONFIRM BRIDAL PARTY RESERVATIONS!
- Confirm any bridal/bridal party reservations with our bridal coordinator. This will ensure your time slots are secure whether you are receiving services at The Spa or your wedding venue!
- Feel free to also reserve any more trial runs with our hair and makeup designers for you or any members of your bridal party.
THREE WEEKS BEFORE:
- Schedule a haircut with your designer and feel free to go over any last minute details.
- If you are considering a spray tan, schedule a trial run to see how it looks on you and if it’s something you would be interested in!
TWO WEEKS BEFORE:
- Highlight and/ or color your hair to freshen your look! Consult with your color specialist if you have any questions!
- Also consider lash extensions, tinting and any perming if desired at this time.
ONE WEEK BEFORE:
- Enjoy aromatherapy massage to relieve tension from all your hard work of planning.
- Backless dress? Enjoy a relaxing “Back to Basics” facial for that added glow.
- Waxing! Now is the time to get any waxing that you may need done? Adding shape to your brow will bring more dimension to your face!
- Schedule your last facial to ensure a smooth complexion that will ensure an even makeup application and a beautiful glow
TWO-THREE DAY BEFORE:
- Spray Tan!
- Nail services: Freshen up your nails with a classic French manicure or color your choice! Don’t forget your toes too!
- Bring your veil or headpiece that you will be wearing.
- Wear a button-down shirt or robe to ensure when removing it doesn’t affect your hair or makeup.
- Arrive with clean dry hair as well as a fresh face.
- Most importantly RELAX AND ENJOY!